Friday, July 19, 2013

June 26, 2013 Letter



I am doing great, we just got to go to the Cheyenne Air Force base. So, I've been thinking I have decided to join the Air Force........haha jk I'm not doing that. but we did get to go inside of a C130 cargo plane. I think most of the people who live here are in the Air Force theres a guy in another ward who is a pilot and flies the C130's. I did get a pair of jeans so thank you, and my watch broke so do you mind if I used like maybe a 20 off the Alaska card to get a new watch.  I've heard that with the new mission president they might let us create missionary FBs which would be awesome. I don't know you guys watch the missionary broadcast last night but it was really good I loved how L. Tom Perry was talking about never missing an opportunity to talk to someone about the gospel. As a missionary I'm learning the piano again and I've noticed how much better I can actually read the music then I did before. I have the right hand pretty much down when I play but I have to practice using both, so its fun. Have you talked to Tate yet sonce he's been home? If so hows the new life going for him? We always joke around with other Canadian missionaries and tell them how they should follow AP Youngs example and move to America for school. I just finished the Book of Mormon and I'm going to wait til the start of next transfer to start it again so I can do the 45 day challenge. I'm probably going to be leaving my trainer soon or vice versa. I feel like I'm never going to leave this ward but I know its going to happen eventually. Hows Jonathan doing in the Navy? I hope everythings good for him.   I have also grown very fond of English Bulldogs, the people we're living with their son has one and they had to watch her for the weekend and I want to get one, so you should add that as my home coming present. :D How are Copper and Daisy doing? I hope everything is going great! we aren't teaching anyone so I am getting bored right now but hopefully the work picks up. Love you guys. Elder Call

No comments:

Post a Comment