Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Max


    I had a fantastic birthday. I went to church as usual and then after church we had dinner with the Bowler Family and they set up everything for me. They made me a cake, with cookie dough ice cream. Sister Bowler made Chicken Alfredo and the kids set up balloons and a birthday sign. The kids even picked out a card and the parents gave me $20. It was truly a great birthday. I love that family.  Bro Warby, the guy we live with, picked out a bolo tie and wore it to church and when we got home I was talking to him and I complimented him on his tie and so he undid his collar took it off and said, "Its yours, Happy Birthda." I feel so blessed to have such nice families in this ward. So it was great and we ended the day by going to another ward’s baptism.
    Its getting warmer and there will not be any more snow. It rains though and I hate rain! In church yesterday the people always pray for more rain and that it will keep raining. My birthday wish is the opposite. I'm working hard and am trying to find new people to teach.
LOVE YOU ALL, ELDER CALL haha that rhymes

No comments:

Post a Comment